My brand new GT Aggressor XCR!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
Finally got my new bike through C2W. I had to take a few pics before It got too dirty and worn-in! :smile:

Some of these pics are a bit out of focus... thats what happens after a few beers! :biggrin:

DSCF5524.jpg

DSCF5525.jpg

DSCF5526.jpg

DSCF5527.jpg

DSCF5528.jpg

DSCF5529.jpg

DSCF5530.jpg

In retrospect, I would have gone for the 19" frame (this is a 20"), But its still great! :angry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Liking it.....

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
Yep, Shimano Deore XT. :ohmy:

I'll try and keep it white, but it just depends on how often I have to clean them!

ultraviolet

it can't rain all the time....
Bongman said:
Finally got my new bike through C2W. I had to take a few pics before It got too dirty and worn-in! :blush:

Some of these pics are a bit out of focus... thats what happens after a few beers! :smile:

In retrospect, I would have gone for the 19" frame (this is a 20"), But its still great! ;)

nice bike, they only do the bike in a 18" or 20" so i would maybe shorten the stem a little and move the seat forward a tad :-)

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
Oh I can ride it comfortably, it’s just my Center of Gravity is higher on the GT than on my 20" Apollo. Just took some getting used to :blush:

And the Rims are not my concern anymore. There easily cleaned. Its the chain, cassette and rear derailleur that are like a magnet to dirt! ;)

Panter

Just call me Chris...
That is extremely pretty :evil:

GT do make a geat bike xx(

bauldbairn

Belated "nice bike" post. :rolleyes:

Are those Avid "Juicy"/"Elixer" hydro discs - how are you finding them?

Bet its not that clean now - in late December? :tongue:

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
They are Avid Juicy 3's and they have been doing me well. Besides the front disc "squeek" that I cant seem to iron out" :biggrin:

Here are some recent pics. I only cleaned it a few weeks back. Then we had all this snow!

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bauldbairn

Cheers! Nice new pic's of your bike.

Have you tried a slight smear of copperslip anti-seize grease on the back of the pads(the side that doesn't contact with the disc) - have known this to work on cars / motorbike pad squeel?

Be very,very careful not to get any between the disc and pad though.

maxpower

cool bike

I have been lusting over one of these myself :biggrin: the only thing that puts me off some reviews say its a heavy bike do you know how much dos it weigh ???? also i am usualy a 18 inc in bike size but i try one at halfords and it was too big so i am going to try the 16 inc anybody have the same problem :biggrin:

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
It's the lightest bike I've ever owned :smile:

I weighed it a while back, I think it was about 12-14kg but that was fully laden with lights and saddlebag. I said before that the 21" frame was probably too big for me, however it does fit it just took a bit of getting used to. I'm 100% comfortable with it now :biggrin:

Top Bottom