My Cannondale Synapse.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWright

Guru
Nice RWright, bad luck on the puncture though! Must have been super careful resting the bike frame while you changed...

I was handling it like a new born baby. :smile: Here is a picture of it. This is the picture from the guy's ad. I had a new set of SPD SL pedals and a Prologo Kappa Pas Saddle at home I put them on it before I took it out.

I think it is officially called a 2006 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3
mycannondale_zps8ffce945.jpg

Oh BTW, I still need to do some shopping for it. I want one Blue and one White bottle cage. :thumbsup:

theloafer

Legendary Member
Very nice, some good additions needed a bit of colour to liven it up!
Not gone clipless yet? go on live a little, after you have fallen off half a dozen times you soon get the hang of it;)

:laugh::laugh: have tried them but there not for me never had a prob with clips+straps so why change all three bike i have can be rode in any and all shoe,s that i own ..:thumbsup:

theloafer

Legendary Member
I was handling it like a new born baby. :smile: Here is a picture of it. This is the picture from the guy's ad. I had a new set of SPD SL pedals and a Prologo Kappa Pas Saddle at home I put them on it before I took it out.

I think it is officially called a 2006 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3
mycannondale_zps8ffce945.jpg

Oh BTW, I still need to do some shopping for it. I want one Blue and one White bottle cage. :thumbsup:
now that,s looking great poss blue tyre,s ....:whistle:

RWright

Guru
Just a little update. I have been dialing in my bike the past couple of days and I have this thing shifting quick and running quietly. I adjusted the brakes and they are very nice too. It had ultegra cassette, gel cork bar tape, ultegra chain, continental ultra sport tires, all brand new. He had even taken off the Shimano R550 wheels when he got the bike and they look like new too, even though 20 spokes with me on them still makes me a little nervous , plus when I saw the inverted spokes I was sort of :ohmy:. But they seem to do fine so far. I now have back up for my drop bar bikes though, including wheels. I have already cannibalized a few things off my Trek for it.

I was beginning to worry if the noise I was hearing was the bb (one of the things I have not tackled yet on a bike), so on the work stand it went to check the things I do know how to check. The problem was that the rear derailleur was off on high and low limit side and there was a very minor bend in the pulley wheel frame. I got all that adjusted properly now. Not that I am an expert or anything but I am very impressed with the 105 components, as I thought I would be. It would be hard to sell me up from it at the level I ride at now, except for the fact I "want" UI2, but I think I am going to wait a while for anything like that now, until at least Black Friday. ;)

Top Bottom