My day last Thursday (with pics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ELL

Über Member
Last Thursday was my Mums other Halves Birthday and as a treat she paid for him to go and do a Big Cat Experience as he is mad on Cheetahs and we decided to go along with him to see if we could get a couple of snaps

And well here's what I got

P8270105.jpg

P8270126.jpg

P8270129.jpg

P8270132.jpg

P8270141.jpg

P8270156.jpg

P8270161.jpg

P8270191.jpg

P8270192.jpg

P8270204.jpg

P8270210.jpg

P8270212.jpg

Was a fantastic day and we even got to stroke some of the Lions and tigers. Also John the Birthday boy hand fed a few of them through there cages if you like big cats its well worth a look.

Nice pics, but did that girl in the bottom picture get her hand back? :tongue: :sad:

longers

Legendary Member
Great pics indeed, that's some present!

What does a lion feel like? I imagine them to have coarse hair compared to a tiger but that is pure speculation.

yashicamat

longers said:

What does a lion feel like? I imagine them to have coarse hair compared to a tiger but that is pure speculation.

That wouldn't suprise me. I've stroked a wolf/alsation hybrid and that had hair like a brush.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Look at the size of those .............

Teeth.

I saw a video once of a Cheetah or leopard that was in a cage, and it was being let out, was in the back of a pick up.
Anyway, they opened the door of the cage/box then got back in the pick up.
The animal didn't move, so they kept banging on the cage.

Animal finally got up, went round fast to the open window of the pick up and started to get the people:laugh:
Brilliant!

Anyway, enough of my rambling on.........

longers

Legendary Member
yashicamat said:
That wouldn't suprise me. I've stroked a wolf/alsation hybrid and that had hair like a brush.

We met a tame wild wolf the year before last and he was pretty coarse. It was interesting when he ragged his "owners" arm for more titbits, especially when we could see the flash of fear on the blokes face for a split second. No damage done though.

Cubist

Still wavin'
longers said:
We met a tame wild wolf the year before last and he was pretty coarse. It was interesting when he ragged his "owners" arm for more titbits, especially when we could see the flash of fear on the blokes face for a split second. No damage done though.

Bit like your cat eh Longers!:wacko:

OP
OP
ELL

ELL

Über Member
longers said:

The tiger was very soft just a bit more coarse than and cat but not as much as some dogs and the lions felt very oily and a lot more coarse.

Got clawed by one of them as well and it drew blood so they are very dangerous thankfully it was by a cat no bigger than your standard house cat

This is the website for them http://www.whf.org.uk/bigcatencounter.cfm

Top Bottom