My legendary self-restraint..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
...is to be put to the test. We have an 18 year old Brazilian girl coming to stay with us for 6 weeks on the 17th March.

I shall of course be the model of propriety and nothing would persuade me to post any pictures of her on here ( not even for lots of money or beer or Ardbeg);):tongue:

Aperitif

Meme bar
mind your nuts

[passes virtual beer]

...and if you can get her to wear Lycra, or for that matter just sit on a bike, there's a whole thread waiting for a new piccie.

[passes virtual Ardbeg and winks knowingly]

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
take her for a good hard grind in the countryside, if you've got something suitable for her to ride. don't go at it too fast, or you'll have her bonking before you even get to the café. ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
As a bona fide member of Velo Club d'Ardbeg (and indeed, the club's leading Cyclocross rider I believe) I might need to pull rank on you here!

domtyler

Über Member
I can see why you don't want to pot any pics on here, but how about I set up a webcam in her room and organise a live feed on a ppv basis? Split the takings 50/50?

stevenb

I'll come and pick her up if you get bored with her after a day or two.
I have plenty of housework she can be doing.....eh hemmm :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
stevenb said:
I'll come and pick her up if you get bored with her after a day or two.
I have plenty of housework she can be doing.....eh hemmm :biggrin:

Well if she's gonna be doing your hoovering then once she's sucked you dry, er, so to speak, I'll take her to polish my knob*.

*Door knob needs doing innit!

Keith Oates

Janner
Not all Brazilian ladies are beautiful, so you may be disappointed and not need any restraint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simonali

Guru
Keith Oates said:
Not all Brazilian ladies are beautiful, so you may be disappointed and not need any restraint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very true. Hopefully after this she'll turn out to be 4 foot tall, about 14 stone and have an exceedingly luxuriant moose tash!!!!!!!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hesitate to say she may be 4 foot tall, no teeth and a flat head but the photos suggest otherwise.

My resolve is stiff

Top Bottom