My new Carrera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abo

IMG_20110608_162107.jpg

Ok, so it's not the worlds flashest bike but a step up from my Apollo, hopefully.

The mudguard doesn't look right though, and I need a new one for the front too...

edit: and the seat height needs setting...

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Looks good, Carreras are definitely a step up from appollos. I had a secondhand Appollo hybrid once, it was a great bike for learning about bike maintenance/ repairs :biggrin: Only cost me £60 so cant complain as I did over 1000 miles on it before giving up and buying a new Trek .

The bracket for the rear guard can be slackened at the joints to move it down closer to the wheel.

Good Luck, hope this one gives you a good run.

IMG_20110608_162107.jpg

Ok, so it's not the worlds flashest bike but a step up from my Apollo, hopefully.

The mudguard doesn't look right though, and I need a new one for the front too...

edit: and the seat height needs setting...

That'll come up ok with a couple of tins of cuprinol ...'bout 15 quid a can...oh and the bike should be ok after a bit of TLC.:biggrin:

OP
OP
abo

abo

lol marshmella yeah, that shed could do with a fresh coat :tongue:

Done the mudguard Banjo, looks loads better. Tweaked the seat height, moved the seat back and set the brake and shifter levers so I'm happy with them. Seems comfortable but I'm yet to ride it other than for a few laps of the garden...

Top Bottom