My new Kuota Kharma Evo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
pplpilot

pplpilot

Guru
Did you use a UK dealer?

Yea, this chap just around the corner from me - www.cultracing.com recently started to deal in them.

Ive been contemplating a new ride for some time but didnt want an off the peg bike, the Kuota really caught my eye some months ago when a friend bought a frame of Ebay, Kuota offer a bespoke build, when you decide on the groupset and wheels you place your order then they ask for crank and stem length, bar tape and cable colour.

ianwoodi

got mine from epic cycles had a bike fit and had a test ride and they built it for me

Peteaud

Veteran
Yea, this chap just around the corner from me - www.cultracing.com recently started to deal in them.

Ive been contemplating a new ride for some time but didnt want an off the peg bike, the Kuota really caught my eye some months ago when a friend bought a frame of Ebay, Kuota offer a bespoke build, when you decide on the groupset and wheels you place your order then they ask for crank and stem length, bar tape and cable colour.

Might just be top of my list of poss new carbon.

Need to look into them.

I have to say, from a visual point of view, for me it is utter perfection. :wub:

OP
OP
pplpilot

pplpilot

Guru
yes i went for visual first took one look at it and said i want one do not come cheap mine cost me £3500

The Kuraro is a thing of beauty, did you get the matt black? Bit too rich for my blood and way above my abilities (as is the kharma) i had small change from 2.5k . . .

ianwoodi

Ok i will take one or two of mine and see what you think.

ianwoodi

Here is my dream machine
P4130005.JPG
View attachment 21954

Top Bottom