My Pimped Raleigh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark_Robson

As part of my ongoing project to pimp my ride I've fitted some new bar tape and carbon clinchers to my Carbon Comp. The Wheels are Shimano RS80 C50's and IMO look very nice, and surprisingly they make for a nice comfortable ride.

raleigh003.jpg

raleigh010.jpg

raleigh009.jpg

raleigh007.jpg

raleigh011.jpg

raleigh005.jpg

raleigh012.jpg

I think that the bike is more or less finished now as it's not going to be cost effective to upgrade the groupset. Mind you............

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sweet ride !!

Imho unless you are going to gain a big advantage i would stick with 105 as it is a well proven and well liked groupset.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Not quite as fancy an upgrade.

Added a new Raleigh bottle and Elite cage on my Raleigh. Also put the Crud Racers on, but we've had no rain for ages.

227423_10150273398066177_560751176_9113259_1663520_n.jpg

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
2008 U6 Pro 58cm, was called the Avanti Pro in 2009 - but same bike. Alu-carbon triple butted with carbon stays, carbon aero fork, carbon steerer, full 105, FSA finishing kit, Xero wheels. Paid £500 in 2009 as it was discontinued.

raindog

er.....
Lovely bike, and those bars are beautiful. The cable routing looks a bit lop-sided though, and I couldn't put my finger on it, till I realised that UK brakes are the other way round to the continent. Over here the front brake lever is on the rider's left, and the rear on his right, which would mean the brake cables would perfectly drop into place, if you can visualise what I mean? Not that that takes anything away from the look of your bike, just summat I noticed.
I wouldn't mind a quick blast on it - bet it rides really nice.

Top Bottom