1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Shed

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Monsieur Remings, 10 Aug 2012.

1. Night Train

Night Train - Maker of Things - Gothic Arch

My garden is smaller then some of the rooms in the house so space for a wooden shed. Even my 'shed' is a lean to in the side passage of the side of the house.

There are no drawbacks to an in house shed if one has keys to the doors though!
  2. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

Advert
    Don't tell Mrs A. but my barn conversion is my shed! Unfortunately that could change as she has been measuring up for curtains and buying stuff like that :angry:

Never mind, I shall take over the 50m2 garage, already it is well insulated and has a fridge, a kettle and a sink. Two bikes are hung neatly on the wall with space for more. I think she'd like to use it for the car but I tell her there is no room.
  3. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Über Member

Good god an, where do you live...Sandringham?
    150ft, Summer House, punchbag, TV!!!
  4. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Über Member

Strategy may be to periodically put the car in as SWMBO may get ideas on a conversion sirrah.
    I have the T-shirt
  5. asterix

asterix Comrade Member

Good point! Thanks for the heads up!
  6. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Guru

I've never had a 'proper' shed due to being a nomad and never being settled down long enough to invest the time and effort in building/buying one.

But I dream of the day when I have what I want (and I know what I want: that feeling has been inside me since falling in love with my grandad's sheds when I was a nipper, many years ago).

Found this site on the link slowmotion put up: http://myshedplanselite.net/

I almost can't wait getting old to enjoy my shed somewhere. :smile:
  8. threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty charmless nerk

Yes, even got the Beau Brummels LP of the same name! Owen Bradley was a bad man though as he was anti steel and fiddle, the cad.
  9. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

If you take away steel and fiddle, what's left?:sad:
  10. lordloveaduck

lordloveaduck Well-Known Member

Sheds are just places spiders get together to plan there world domination. I say end the spider threat and destroy all sheds.

[​IMG]

One day you will go in and wake up straped to the cealiing (and not in a good way) being sucked to death.
  11. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

couldn't resist…
    slowmotion likes this.
  12. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

my shed is actually a cellar, but it's not far enough away and i get rumbled…:sad:
  13. Alex11

Alex11 Active Member

I found that... mildly emotional...!
  14. Monsieur Remings

Monsieur Remings Über Member

Bloody hell, and he's in Clevedon. I could have pretended it was mine except that my name's not John or Earl and the only connection with a WW1 billet was the damp.

Well I never...