My stolen White Vintage Raleigh Sports bike, Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rattle

Hi guys,

I had my newly done up vintage white Raleigh stolen in September (14th?)

Ironically, I had locked it up outside a friend's house for 30mins just to pick up up my new mini d lock when it was stolen. :sad:

I went searching around the area and found some chavs playing with my wheels (frame was nowhere to be seen)
Knew they were mine because of the colouring.

I called the police and about 6 cars came all at once and tried to round them up. Arrested about three guys

In the end I didn't get the bike back but I have the destroyed wheels which I can at least salvage the tyres from.

The bike was recently done up as a surprise for me whilst I was away.
As much as I loved the design I think I've learnt not to have a flashy bike..
It was also my uncle's bike which I received after he passed away so it has plenty of sentimental value attached.

If anyone comes across anything that looks similar I'd very much appreciate you contact me!

Thanks
Martin

Here's a picture:

Attachments

• bike6.jpg
    bike6.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 190

airbrake

Sorry to hear about that Martin. I did up a '70s Raleigh in that classic bright red and parked it one day in what I thought was a safe location. This low-life tried to break the cable lock but failed (it was a heavy duty motorcycle type). However, he did cause damage to the rear wheel.

Yours looks like an early 1990s Elan - a very nice bike. I hope something turns up.

Top Bottom