n+1 Groupset Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm after a Shimano 105 Black groupset for my n+1 winter build. Cranks need to be 175mm. PM me if you have one to sell.

105 black is my preffered choice, but other groupsets considered so just let me know what you've got and what you want.

Cheers

Jon

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Any groupset in black would do me. Campag Veloce for instance, someone must have a gruppo gathering dust for that project they are never going to get round too :whistle:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cheers Gaz but I've ordered a Campag Veloce groupset today, thought i'd give Campag a go, but forgot all about the rear hub, D'oh! - new thread to follow seeking advice

Let me know your thoughts

I had campag on one of my first road bikes and hated every second of it Shame really as I loved the noise the hub made

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Argh! Don't say that. I just fancy a change which was why I decided to go for Campag, well that and the fact that everywhere seems to be out of stock of almost all groupsets!

Plus every modern era bike I've owned since 2004, MTB and road has had Shimano so I just thought I'd try something different. I really don't fancy the idea of Sram due to the double tap, so Campag it was.

I'll let you know what I think. It won't be ready for a while as I'm getting the frame sprayed and I need a new seat post, but it's the dreaded 24mm size!!!!

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Argh! Don't say that. I just fancy a change which was why I decided to go for Campag, well that and the fact that everywhere seems to be out of stock of almost all groupsets!

Plus every modern era bike I've owned since 2004, MTB and road has had Shimano so I just thought I'd try something different. I really don't fancy the idea of Sram due to the double tap, so Campag it was.

I'll let you know what I think. It won't be ready for a while as I'm getting the frame sprayed and I need a new seat post, but it's the dreaded 24mm size!!!!

Go for it

We all done like the same stuff

But I've had all 3 major road bike mnfrs groupos

I like SRAM & shimano and would never pass up on either

Campag however, I'm sorry to say, just didn't get on with me , doesn't mean you won't tho !

Top Bottom