N+1 (not just bikes)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
I'm not an n+1 kind of guy, I don't like boarding stuff. But I'll buy if I need some features that my current product doesn't have.

I've bought a number of cameras and lenses in the past and now that I have all that I need, I no longer require any more. Bikes, the same thing.

What n+1 stuff do you acquire?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Headlice.

matiz

Guru
Aldi/Lidl cycling stuff,I pop in for some weetabix and come out with enough gear to kit out a pro team,my wardrobes at bursting point and I haven't worn a lot of it ,

Books

Holidays to be planned

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg
I used to have a collection of Kipling bags with the monkey keyrings.
Only got 3 now.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
mp3 players. I find the menu systems fiddly, and I'm too idle to create playlists, so I just have one for favourites, one for jazz, one for challenging and so on. Also one 'cos it has a clip so I can take it when I don't have pockets, another that records, so I can make old records into mp3s, two because they have 20gb drives and batteries that last forever...I think I have eight all told at the latest count.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Luggage.

I travel a fair bit and am always picking up some wheely case or cabin bag...ive no idea what the fascination is and its very untrendy.

I sometimes spot a nice case in a fellow travellers hands and find myself clocking the brand and googling it in the departure lounge.

I need help.

Top Bottom