nazi architecture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
quote: ...plans to alter its shape to disguise the Nazi symbol after fresh complaints

Complaints? From who? Jewish pidgeons?!

Is that a Zeppelin parked in the bottom reich........I mean right!

Heil bet that was designed by that Swiss architect Zeich.

I read in another story that they keep Geese there. The pensioners like to watch them walking about :biggrin:

They also like to feed the local stags with rice ;)

If this had been about Nazi Architecture it might have been interesting. Had it been about Italian Fascist architecture (which, by the way, can be quite, quite wonderful) it would have been more interesting. Ho-hum.

spesh

cookiemonster said:
I thought the OP was about the people who designed East Kilbride. :sad::biggrin:;)

Or any other urban centre. :becool:

The damage inflicted by the Luftwaffe during the Second World War was nothing compared with the architectural vandalism carried out by city planners in the post-war years...

girofan

spesh said:
Or any other urban centre. :becool:

The damage inflicted by the Luftwaffe during the Second World War was nothing compared with the architectural vandalism carried out by city planners in the post-war years...

Bring on redcogs! He would likely tell you that it's a result of a market-economy?:sad:

gary r

Guru
theres a large block of flats in Balham/streatham area called ducain court (sp?) thats also shaped like a swastica,Roumour has it that german bombers looked out for it as a landmark on bombing raids in WW2

Top Bottom