New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
So you'll be out on Sunday then. No rain is forecast.

Its not looking likely atm im relegated to house biatch for spending an obscene amount of money :blush: along with the train line being shut between myself and you good folk i may have to delay its visit to the big smoke for a week :sad:

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I likes these Tarmac thingies I does. Cant think why:o)

I can think of many reasons why :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Thanks for the fitment and the spruce up lol i just need a knew left knee now and its all good lol. When you buying double tap then mate its a dream to set up :banghead:lol

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
My lord I can't get my head round that double tap, far to complicated IMHO.... not to mention any group set without a battery is the devils work imho

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Hard to say yet mate ive only done 30 miles on them the sram hubs look nice ive read they had a bit of a history of popping spokes due to crap nipples. Hoping they have sorted that problem out but time will tell i guess.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Just being nosey... What do you think of the SRAM wheels?

I always like the look of them but they dont get the exposure of other similar spec level wheels.

They seem to be pretty reasonable to me. They spin well and appear to be pretty straight and true, I'm not sure of the weight but they by no means come across as a bad wheel to me.. Never seen them in the flesh before marks set on his bike.
I like what I've seen so far, they are OK

Top Bottom