new bike!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lip03

Über Member
IMG_20140113_230245.jpg
been looking for a folder for a while so I don't have to lock my scott up in central London!, it being full size I cant take it on my mainline train service. given that my price limit prevented me from getting what I really wanted, I was forced to look into the budget market...... I trawled the web for a few weeks looking and failing to find anything remotely decent for my sub £200 budget, then I remembered the triban 3 road bike from b-twin and wondered if they did a budget foldie as they do with the triban. turns out they do! £169 with a bag and lights! over all I'm very happy with it, its a little weighty and the "bmx" style wheels and tyres will soon be upgraded to something faster. the lights provided were sub standard but worth throwing in my locker at work as a back up! the folding mech needed a little wd40 to free it up a bit but other than that a reall good little bike with ten year frame warranty and a free three month service! :smile:

inkd

I do like Decathlon, no nonsense pay for what you get products.

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
yeah, only ever bought the odd little bits from there, but seems like a sturdy enough bike. there own brand gear I find relatively good too got a waterproof jacket for £14 while I was there

Top Bottom