New CycleChat Kit for 2012

Hi. I have looked on the page and i can not see where i can order the buffs. How did you order yours please.
I think the CC buffs come out a little later in the year if i recall.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Buffs will hopefully be done again later in the year - this order run is for jerseys, shorts and bibshorts. :thumbsup:

musa

Über Member
Fao Shaun

Did you have any spare? I did email you when announced you had leftovers

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Did you have any spare? I did email you when announced you had leftovers

Yes, sorry, I never got around to finding the spares as I've had a lot on in recent months and the spare buffs were at the bottom of the to-do list. ;)

I'll try and find them sometime this week (I think they're tucked away in the back of a cupboard somewhere).

lordloveaduck

Yes, sorry, I never got around to finding the spares as I've had a lot on in recent months and the spare buffs were at the bottom of the to-do list. ;)

I'll try and find them sometime this week (I think they're tucked away in the back of a cupboard somewhere).

You can have my soul if you PM me when you find them (i always liked you best) Please.

musa

Über Member

Yeah I had a feeling that were the case. No hard feelings

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
How small do these things come up...are they tighter than usual or looser. I'm trying to figure out If I need to "size up" or not.

Top Bottom