New member !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Hi all,been lurking for a while and just took the plunge! Heading to Knowsley tomorrow,so really looking forward to it now :smile:
:welcome: Enjoy the race! Remember to take a hot flask of coffee with you:cold:

ceejayh

Welcome.....from a fellow newbie.

I'd have gone to Knowsley too if it wasn't for work getting in the way!!

Looking forward to seeing today's highlights later from the Lake District....it's going past one of mine and my wife's favourite pubs - The Travellers Rest just outside Grasmere.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome:
Nice to have you with us.:thumbsup:
Feel free to make a comment, give advice or just have chat. Tell us what bike you have, how long you've been riding, etc.
Look forward to hearing from you.:hello:

OP
OP
F
Welcome.....from a fellow newbie.

I'd have gone to Knowsley too if it wasn't for work getting in the way!!

Looking forward to seeing today's highlights later from the Lake District....it's going past one of mine and my wife's favourite pubs - The Travellers Rest just outside Grasmere.
Booked the day off a month ago mate,so no problems there,thanks for the welcome fella :smile:

OP
OP
F
Hi and :welcome:
Nice to have you with us.:thumbsup:
Feel free to make a comment, give advice or just have chat. Tell us what bike you have, how long you've been riding, etc.
Look forward to hearing from you.:hello:
Thanks mate, no bike at the moment ! but narrowed it down to three, Specialized Allez,Specialized Langster and a late comer which is winning my affection to be honest, Cannondale CAAD 8 Claris,it's out in about a month,seen pictures on the internet of it and I go weak at the knees hehe ! Anyone else been through all this,there's so much choice ! :smile:

OP
OP
F
Hi @Froome with a view ! and :welcome:.

I hope you enjoy the race. I'm hoping to go off and watch it myself when it comes through Shropshire on Wednesday.
Hope you enjoy your day out my friend,the wind is dropping for Knowsley but it looks like it will be replaced with rain, we shall see eh ! :smile:

Top Bottom