Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon Hume

Evening
Just joined this Forum; have known about it for a long time, but never seemed to get round to becoming a member. All sorted now though!!

Have been cycling for as long as i can remember (since i was about three) and, apart from occasional breaks due to illness, is still the sport i love and do the most.

Since undergoing quadruple heart bypass surgery in September 2014 (family history unfortunately) and now i'm getting back to some sort of fitness and stamina, am now enjoying it even more. So much so that i've recently treated myself to a new titanium frame (Cielo Rosso) whcih is built up with Ultegra Di2, hydraulic road discs and assorted other good quality kit. Anyone interested in seeing her should look at the attachment!!

Road cycling is my choice nowadays, although i do some MTB'ing as well. My other road bike is a Pinnacle Arkose 2 (road disc again) which is my daily commute and training bike, but I also have a Rocky Mountain Blizzard MTB

Anyway, that's enough waffle from me, looking forward to being on this forum and getting involved

Simon

Attachments

• 1 Bike 1.JPG
    1 Bike 1.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 25

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Glad your getting your fitness back.:welcome:

Top Bottom