New on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wiseone

Regular
Hi ..Guys and Girls ... I have just joined this site, as there are some interesting chats going on!
I am from Sittingbourne, Kent. ... I have done a bit of off Road and Road, and I kind of do both it's just whatever takes my fancy? I did do 100 road miles in September so I am pretty chuffed about that!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
:welcome: To CC
Gorgeous hound in your avatar. Feel free to tell us all about him or her.
We have 2 hounds so big fans of them, as well as having a small cycling addiction.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hello and :welcome: from me

OP
OP
wiseone

wiseone

Regular
:welcome: To CC
Gorgeous hound in your avatar. Feel free to tell us all about him or her.
We have 2 hounds so big fans of them, as well as having a small cycling addiction.

Hi... Thanks, my hound (and the Mr's) is called Ollie he is a rescued ex- racer, Black Greyhound with bits of white on his chest and a we had him when he was two and half and now he is eight. We love him to bits and after all these years his still makes us smile !!!

Fubar

Guru
Hi ..Guys and Girls ... I have just joined this site, as there are some interesting chats going on!
I am from Sittingbourne, Kent. ... I have done a bit of off Road and Road, and I kind of do both it's just whatever takes my fancy? I did do 100 road miles in September so I am pretty chuffed about that!

:welcome: Aboard!

Top Bottom