New Rosë bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I see that they maybe revising this UCI weight limit, and in future it might not be based on weight rather strength ? My bike is reasonably light at 7.5kg but could get down to the limit with some carbon and a mahoosive credit balance :biggrin: However the only place I need to lose weight is round my gut :tongue:
if you are considering performance related weights, then it would be more accurate to consider the combined weight of bike and rider - in many cases in the amateur ranks losing weight from the rider (not the bike) makes the most difference.

OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson

when taking a photo of your pride and joy, it should always show the right side of the bike! And the Q/R is the wrong side. You have made schoolboy errors here! Clearly a newbie!
Does it make my bike go faster being on the other side ? And why take pic of the right side ? Yes I'm a noob but not a follower! glad you like the bike and not just a keyboard ninja with nothing better to do :smile:

OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson

I see that they maybe revising this UCI weight limit, and in future it might not be based on weight rather strength ? My bike is reasonably light at 7.5kg but could get down to the limit with some carbon and a mahoosive credit balance :biggrin: However the only place I need to lose weight is round my gut :tongue:
That was my first thought gut first , was not overweight though but have still managed to lose 1st 9lbs which is more than the weight of new bike other half moaning I'm too skinny now lol ;)

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
The RH side shows the drive train - all those things we get excited about - the chainset, front and rear mechs, cassette etc. The bike will be going faster - from left to right across the screen - the way we are used to reading. In fact, we really want LOTS of pictures! :wacko:

OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
Shaun Robinson

Shaun Robinson