New Terracycle idler required. Where??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Crikey, this took some investigation! Last week the Raptobike started 'clunking'. Only when pedalling hard though. Checked wheel bearings, chain, derailleur, bottom bracket bearings and even swapped pedals from the hybrid.....just couldn't find the fault. Tonight, I've just noticed that the chain was rising up over the terracycle power idler as I sat there turning the pedals and scratching my head. Upon taking it apart, there's some bits of metallic debris, and one of the bolt surrounds that hold the sprocket in place between the rubbers has broken off.

I've had a look online, and the only place that seems to sell what I need (23 tooth 10mm) is Terracycle U.S.A.

Does Anyone know of a British/European supplier for a quick delivery without import cost risks?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
https://www.icletta.com/ these boys?

I got the idler for my Big Dummy from there.

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Did look at icletta, but they don't do the 10mm bolt size, only place I can find one is direct from Terracycle.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Did look at icletta, but they don't do the 10mm bolt size, only place I can find one is direct from Terracycle.
Have you emailed them/spoken to them? Not everything is shown in their webshop and Terracycle told me they regularly ship to them if things aren't in stock.

Top Bottom