Next year................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
A couple of variations are possible :
1) TTT are an obvious candidate, possibly randomly assigned teams
2) BBTT - it is possible to find an aero-position on a Barclays Bike

thom

____
2640857 said:
Or one universal team where "they all came first and they all won prizes".
@Adrian - you could stump up the funding for a "seniors" category

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
A couple of variations are possible :
1) TTT are an obvious candidate, possibly randomly assigned teams
2) BBTT - it is possible to find an aero-position on a Barclays Bike
1. Like. Unless you ended up with (for example) your good self, Tanya and a skating chum or two, Big Michael...in which case game over for everyone else. Such a circumstance would be of course mitigated by such a dream team being required to switch bikes to something more suitable. For someone else :smile:
2. No it isn't.

thom

____
1. Like. Unless you ended up with (for example) your good self, Tanya and a skating chum or two, Big Michael...in which case game over for everyone else. Such a circumstance would be of course mitigated by such a dream team being required to switch bikes to something more suitable. For someone else :smile:
I would suggest a complicated computer algorithm creating 4 person teams, based upon ITT times targeting an equal average speed. So teams balanced by construction and random too.

thom

____
2640880 said:
Ah but what about people with multiple bikes of widely different types. Do they have to declare up front what they will be riding?
commissaires have ultimate discretion in such matters

Tim Hall

2641569 said:
Does my bike and longboard combination suggestion not count?
It was that combination that sparked my wossname. Does Tiger ride a longboard? EMNTK.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I would suggest a complicated computer algorithm creating 4 person teams, based upon ITT times targeting an equal average speed. So teams balanced by construction and random too.
Or we could just let your tyres down a bit.

I suggest a handicap system of added weights, like you get in horse racing. Clearly, we'd need an anchor for Thom, and a grand piano for Rimas. Anyone got any spare?

(edited for spelling)

Last edited:
Top Bottom