Night ride to Harwich, Bruges, etc - pls see other thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I'm definately interested Frank. A most timely suggestion. Interested in possible dates as soon as you have a better idea.

Thanks

^ Looks like Frank's trip really takes the biscuit this time, although there will be a certain amount of waffle, I'm sure.

GauffresBelges.JPG

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Another possible here

OP
OP
frank9755

frank9755

Cyclist
it's here....http://fnrttc.blogsp...2012-dates.html - bear in mind the date of the Harwich ride may be moved forward if Schalke v. Dortmund is on the 14th April and not the 15th

Thanks! So Olaf's ride is going to be on April...? I had thought that it was in October this year, but I may well have just made that up myself or otherwise got the wrong end of the stick.

But, in that case, it doesn't make sense to have this one around the same time.

One thought would be to do this sooner, maybe at the end of October (as Olaf's one obviously isn't then). It could then be more of a recce ride and, assuming it is successful, we could do it again next summer.

Anyone fancy going out on Friday 28th October and back on Sunday 30th?

Frank

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
How does a Germany league football match affect the Harwich ride?
what an insanely foolish and eccentric question! The entire FNRttC revolves around the Bundesliga! Every time Bayern Munich lose we have to go anti-clockwise around Sloane Square. Fortunately they've been having a good run recently...........

Apparently we are the linked by some ectoplasmic space-time confusion with Schalke 04, who, as you know have a song that goes thus

Mohammed was a prophet who
Knew nothing of football, that much is true
But of all the colours shining bright
The ones he thought up were our royal blue and white

and the date of the Harwich ride will, we hope, allow the FNRttC Schalke 04 supporters cadre to head east from Hoek to Gelsenkirchen to watch the Schalke 04 - Borussia Dortmund derby match. Unfortunately the Bundesliga doesn't announce the dates of matches until a few weeks ahead of time, so the Harwich date could come forward.....

theclaud

Openly Marxist
By the way, DZ... not much happens in The Crank Arms that you need to know about, but you might be interested to know that Unkers is calling for the reinstatement of Clause Four!

Top Bottom