No one says hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
And the penny in the pot goes to the church this time .
I'm doing a bit of work for a church in Richmond on and off and on a day off i went for a training ride and cycled past the Vicar , also on a bike . I said good morning and got a reply but he didn't recognize me . I pulled him up on this next time i was there and he came back a few hours later and said he did remember someone saying good morning a few days previous as no one speaks to you in the mornings .
So if youre in Richmond and see the Vicar on his bike please give him a wave or hello . It makes his day :okay:

Lonestar

Veteran
Blimey,even the vicar is at it now.

Sixmile

Veteran
I live opposite the Rectory of the local Church of Ireland minister. He is forever out riding his bike and stopped by as I was doing some gardening not long after I moved in. He seemed nice and polite and asked if I ever attended Church. I said yea, have for years, in fact I lead the music in our wee independent Church not far from here. With that, he cycled off and never spoke to me again.

davidphilips

Veteran
reminds me of a story i was told about a young guy who was late for mass at the chapel, he cycled as fast as he could and just as he got to the church he fell off his bike he seen some people walking out of the church and said to them is m ass out, they said no but your trousers are ripped.

Top Bottom