Nokia 5800

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Not everyone gets on well with touch screen phones...

Ask your provider if they will let you swap after a week or something if you don't get on with the touch screen...

There be one in our household.

Nice phone, quite a good touch screen, good music player, comes with lots of goodies and the AGPS works well in locating you. To navigate I think you have to pay for a Nokia map upgrade, you will incur data charges as well because it's AGPS not just GPS. Also not the most intuitive maps to use but once familiar they should be OK

It's not the same as the iPhone but it is a nice phone, reasonable camera with flash as well.

dudi

I've got one of those... i really like it.

WLAN feature is especially handy for me. as is the built in GPS with free mapping (you have to pay for a routing license but the maps are all loaded on the phone and are free to use).

I've not had any problems with mine, music and voice sound quality is very good, I'd recommend it whole heartedly.

Oh yes, web browser is quite good and finds available WiFi networks very well. I don't get on with entering text on touchscreens and this is the same but a lot better than many I've used, especially in landscape mode.

bonj2

it's battery life 'll be shite.
My N95's battery life is shite and it isn't even touch screen so that will be even worse.
get a 6210/6220, a bloke at work's got one and it lasts a lot longer, dno't know why though.

Top Bottom