NPower have just been around offering me a better deal.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
LOL ;)

My sister in law answered the phone the other day.... window salesman asking her if she would like someone to "come round and give her a quote... it's free".

"O great!" she answers enthusiastically, "I could do with some free windows because i'm on benefits and is doesn't stretch very far at this time of year" ...

"Er.... [click]" hehe

dudi

hehe. my wife is always telling me off for being mean to call centre staff...
I believe it's my right as a decent human being to entertain myself at their expense. at least it gives them something to do, trying to come up with answers to my sarcastic questioning.

bonj2

The other day i wen on the 'nationalrail.co.uk' website, and clicked on 'contact us' to try to find out how to book my bike on a train, and got confronted by 'click here to chat to our virtual assistant, lisa'.
Predictably, she didn't 'understand' - and tried to link me to a page that told me how to book a seat. After trying to phrase it more succinctly and then discovering that it obviously wasn't in her list of word matches, I told her to "sod off then". Strangely, she didn't find this rude - only confusing, it was only when I told her to "go and stick your nadgers in a wall" that she became offended and said 'I think I'll ignore that last remark, it wasn't nice'.

Top Bottom