Obree wants "No Hate at the Games"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Ok I have just taken a peak at this and whilst I am no suporter of "gay lib" i am also no haterer of said ! but FWIW would banning these politicians do anything to help them ? I think maybe not why because they will continue to think they are totaly correct in what they think, and I feel it may take more than a ban of attending the games to change it.So i shall go wrestle with my thoughs and maybe come back.

Ern1e

Über Member
Thankyou @User for the reminder of the South African ban ! please feel free to correct me on this but my ageing memeory (ok it's not what it used to be) thinks they banned eveyone not just a few political types, but as I also stated I have though on the matter and I will go and sign it directly

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I dont Care if you are gay or straight, black or White, Christian or muslim. As long as you are not hunting anyone else, you have a right to live your life as you wish.

We should not be showing hospitality to people have these bigoted views in relation to gay people. Whether it does any good is not the point. But it does give out the message that their behaviour is not accepted by us.

Steve

Top Bottom