Odds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bit unlikely, this, but anyhoo...if anyone has any?
Tubes, 26 (559) x1 - 1.25. Needed to fit Spesh Fatboys. The tubes supplied are rotten, ie very old! In the meantime, I'll be fitting 1.5" City Jets and tubes, but don't want to waste the Fatboys.
Some sort of hanger for the front cantilever brake on the Pine Mountain. The current stem is too short, but has the cable run integrated. Have another stem, just need that bit. Think they fit on steerer or fork brake pivot, whichever...
Ta!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Tubes are not that critical in MTB sizes. I’d just use what you have, should be fine.

All uphill

Still rolling along
A bit unlikely, this, but anyhoo...if anyone has any?
Tubes, 26 (559) x1 - 1.25. Needed to fit Spesh Fatboys. The tubes supplied are rotten, ie very old! In the meantime, I'll be fitting 1.5" City Jets and tubes, but don't want to waste the Fatboys.
Some sort of hanger for the front cantilever brake on the Pine Mountain. The current stem is too short, but has the cable run integrated. Have another stem, just need that bit. Think they fit on steerer or fork brake pivot, whichever...
Ta!

Hi @DCBassman

I know I have a hangar from my Marin somewhere. I'll have a dig around and let you know if/when I find it. Happy to post it to you.

Top Bottom