Oh champion.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Right i had a 18-15 appointment with a Consultant no less this evening.Having looked at my last Colonoscopy of eighteen months ago.He says i don't have Cancer.Who mentioned Cancer i said.Well that's why you have a fast track app to see me.
So down to business,no need for a camera anywhere near my rear.It seems people who have gall bladders removed,do get bouts of the trots like wot i have had for nearly two months.But in between the request going in to see him,and today,i have helped myself by dropping large amounts of sugar out of my diet and putting in much more fibre.Notice not fiber-spell checker.So i am trots free.He was very pleased with my change in diet.He says he wants to give me a full m.o.t.So a full round of blood tests and a scan.He thinks i will be ok and so do i, if i keep my diet,and include fibre.Looking good folks.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
So he won't be "looking into it" so to speak :okay:
Good news on the lack of C, even if you didn't know that C had been mentioned.

speccy1

Scaremongering *********** :evil:

Glad you are ok, this is a sensitive subject with me at the moment so glad you are in the clear:smile:

midlife

Guru
All sounds good :smile:. Lots of people worry about cancer so consultants will say that it's not that as a statement rather than an answer to a question......if that makes sense

Cholycystectomy can give rise to very loose stools on fat ingestion which fibre helps to bind.

Shaun

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well that's good news.............very pleased for you.
I am just back from having a camera up my John Thomas after my bladder cancer ops' 18 months ago..............was very happy to be told its looking clear so..........it 13.30 and I am sat with a large whisky to celebrate.

Venod

Eh up
Glad your OK @postman for all you who have had the film crew in (I have) didn't you find the laxative they prescribed to clean you out is the most potent thing.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I would like to say thank you all for your kind words on this post.Things have tightened up below,wonderfully.My Doctor asked me to drop my regular breakfast cereals.Which were Corn Flakes,Multi Grain Hoops and Golden Grahams.replaced with Wholegrain bran flakes and high bran flakes.Plus dried fruits and nuts, the nuts are my idea..This has worked wonders,along with stopping my sugar rush,of chocolate,cake,buns and shortbread.So looking forward to the scan,which is going to check out my stomach,where i had slight pain everytime i went to the toilet.Even that has stopped now.But better to be safe than sorry.thanks all for your best wishes.

Top Bottom