Oh chuffing great!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Off next week and just checked the weather forecast......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/356?area=WV10

It is a teensy bit difficult keeping a puppy dog entertained in the house. We do 'stairs', kong with treats and a bit of training.

I was looking forward to some good long walks and outings. Not that I mind the rain - praise to laminate flooring!!! It's just not ideal. :wacko:

Shitty weather! :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thunderstorms only - supposed to be very hot next week.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Helly79 said:
kong toys are great have you use the squirt stuff for them? shame about the weather but it may change!

Just treats at the moment. Have looked at the paste but, FFS, might as well use a bit of left over dregs out of the grill.

:biggrin:

It's a bit lousy here too. I thought it was meant to be nice next week :smile:

Anyway, me and the dog like the rain. Waterproofs on and away, c'mon Snapper, get thee out.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
It's a bit lousy here too. I thought it was meant to be nice next week :smile:

Anyway, me and the dog like the rain. Waterproofs on and away, c'mon Snapper, get thee out.

Have done AND the little lady has played with her wanga for the 1st time! Heart in my gob when I first threw it but she brought it straight back. Even with distractions around (other dogs).

I'm impressed with the little Ellie!!! :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

What's a wanga? Are Kong toys good then, I think we may have had some but I only cheap stuff now as mine is a voracious chewer and nothing lasts.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Naaa no way, that's wrong. i heard it was gonna be hot hot hot all week. probably just a few thunderstorms coz that always comes with hot hot hot

Top Bottom