Olympic track cycling Day 2 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I thought the moped bloke used to wear a beret which was a lot more fun than a crash helmet.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I think the Olympic success ought to be broadcast on a football forum, see if we can get any converts, after all English football is sh*t, they might as well support something successful. Given Hoy, Cooke, Wiggins, Burke and Edgar's performances they should be paid more than some weasley footballer with an attention-seeking bimbo wife!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ComedyPilot said:
I think the Olympic success ought to be broadcast on a football forum, see if we can get any converts, after all English football is sh*t, they might as well support something successful. Given Hoy, Cooke, Wiggins, Burke and Edgar's performances they should be paid more than some weasley footballer with an attention-seeking bimbo wife!

methinks you're forgetting pooley, newton and gold/silver medals elect romero and houvenagel (sp).

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Forget the cycling. The 100 metres world record by Usain Bolt is what everyone is talking about. The cycling medals are very soft because so few countries compete are able to fund and featherbed their riders with lottery funding like we can. Where are the African and Jamaican riders?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ludwig said:
Forget the cycling. The 100 metres world record by Usain Bolt is what everyone is talking about. The cycling medals are very soft because so few countries compete are able to fund and featherbed their riders with lottery funding like we can. Where are the African and Jamaican riders?

Africa and Jamaica?

Just a shot in the dark!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Nice to have ludwig bring a little ray of sunshine into the thread there.

Managed to catch today's action on the highlights at last - great rides, and an unbelievable winning distance by Hoy in the Keirin

longers

Legendary Member
John the Monkey said:
Managed to catch today's action on the highlights at last - great rides, and an unbelievable winning distance by Hoy in the Keirin

Same here, really looking forward to seeing lots of Olympic Champions at the Revolution series this winter :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
A great day for British Cycling let's hope we see some more success later today. I'm hoping Victoria will show good form and get a gold as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Ludwig said:

It's strange how some people get enjoyment from obscure ways, glad you're enjoying your fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom