One of the things I love about Cycle chat...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I am not convinced you can hate any one just from a few harsh words or a bit of 'handbags at dawn' in P&L or on any forum for that matter, its someone alter ego you are dealing with (especially with those that like to cause a stir or wind people up), surely in most cases if you ever met probaly just go for a ride and a beer.

Noodley

Joe24 said:
No, they will just say they will to pitty an old man;)

Old? Old? aye, okay...;):thumbsup:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
Old? Old? aye, okay...;):thumbsup:

Wooooooooooooooooooooahhh!!!!
Noodley. What have you done?:thumbsup::sad::ohmy:
Your pic has changed.
I hate you!!!!
I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Love you noodley

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Wooooooooooooooooooooahhh!!!!
Noodley. What have you done?:thumbsup::sad::biggrin:
Your pic has changed.
I hate you!!!!
I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Love you noodley

It always confuses people when I have my short-lived changes of avatar.

Fletch needs Home Leave every now and again....he'll be back very soon.

Joe24

User3143 said:
This is a cycling forum and I would gladly accept a drink or buy one for you lot (That includes you Mag;))

There's only one person on here I don't like, luckily for me and I think everyone else he is confined to the P&L and Room101 and I wish he would go very-far from these forums - unfortunately he does the exact opposite.

You would buy me a drink:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Would you give me a hug though?;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
never used ignore yet, don't care if am ignored, forum's done just fine for me. Educated me re bikes, though a long way to go yet, hooked me up with some great social rides, and provided some mindless diversion.

The one that always makes me laugh is when someone posts, or starts a thread, to tell someone else they'll be ignoring them.

Joe24 said:
Are you not one of the people that bus drivers(and many car drivers) hate the most?

I don't know Joe, am I? ;)

Joe24

magnatom said:
I don't know Joe, am I? :headshake:

Well you dont appear to be very popular on bloodbus or whatever it is.
And many car drivers seem to reply to your videos very negativly, so id take that as a dislike.

Joe24 said:
Well you dont appear to be very popular on bloodbus or whatever it is.
And many car drivers seem to reply to your videos very negativly, so id take that as a dislike.

Joe the nasty comments I get on youtube are from a very small minority of idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than moan about cyclists. In fact I've had just as many positive comments (mostly privately) about my filming. So I think it is a big stretch to say that 'many' car divers dislike me.

I might also suggest that bloodbus is not representative of of bus drivers in general.

Remember my completely made up, but 100% accurate statistic....

Online 80% are hard men, offline 0.05% are hard men.

OP
OP
D

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I don't think anyone really wants to be hated or disliked, peoples characters do sometimes change a little on forums, kinda an alter ego thing.
Sometimes in getting a point across people can seem more agressive than they are in reall life.

As for Joe24 he should be refered to as joke24 as his wind up's are so obvious and imature they are dull, dull, dull.

Top Bottom