Orbea Aqua

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen-D

Ok so finally, after many months of wondering what i can afford and what would be best for me and cycling on i have ordered an Orbea Aqua the T105 Model. i got a slightly different one in ther sense i got a triple ring for those lovely hills. My reason for not going fully Carbon was price, im going to be a dad for the first time in September so my monies are very tight ;)
Spec: (Size is 51 Cm)

Frame: ORBEA AQUA
Fork: ORBEA CARBON
Crankset: SHIMANO R600 34x50
Headset: SEMIINTEGRATED BLACK
Handlebar: ORBEA ROAD
Stem: ORBEA ALU
Shifters: SHIMANO 105
Brakes: ORBEA PRO SILVER
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA
Front derailleur: SHIMANO 105
Chain: KMC DX-10
Wheels: SHIMANO WH-R500 BLACK
Rear cassette: SHIMANO 105 12-25 10S
Tyres: VITTORIA ZAFIRO 700x23
Pedals: LOOK KEO EASY
Seat post: ORBEA CARBON
Saddle: SELLE ITALIA X2 PRO

This is My first Proper bike i have evr bought myself,
i was using my brothers previously but i have sold it
back to him as he was realyl wanting to get into cycling again.
Already been out for a Spin etc etc and it was just amazing, feelis
like a dream and although its not a Carbon bike it feels sooo light. I have also fitted my Computer, Bottle cage and my Crud Mudguards.

OP
OP
Stephen-D

Stephen-D

I guess i should put come pictures into here to ;)

">

OP
OP
Stephen-D

Stephen-D

Thanks guys :biggrin: im liking the white very much :thumbsup: the good thing is the grip tape is white with little brown speckles through it, sounds a bit blah but it means the dirt hopefully wont show up as much :laugh:

bauldbairn

Nice bike Stephen-D! :blush:

I tried having a look at your site last night but my computer didn't like it(the site not the bike). :wacko:

So I had a look on the net for pics etc - good spec, good colour! :thumbsup:

Good luck with it - it'd be nice if we could get a break in the constant rain we are getting in central Scotland just now(I'm on holiday). Then you could take it for a proper spin.

Oh and congratulations on the expectancy by the way.:biggrin:
Were'nt you originally going for a Orbea Gavia, may I suggest Gavin for a name if it's a boy - two birds with one stone and all that.:biggrin::laugh::smile:(only joking!;))

All the best.

Coco

Very nice bike, although I can't imagine the white bits are going to stay white for very long - especially if you come down a hill quickly ;)

OP
OP
Stephen-D

Stephen-D

bauldbairn said:
Nice bike Stephen-D! :smile:

I tried having a look at your site last night but my computer didn't like it(the site not the bike). :wacko:

So I had a look on the net for pics etc - good spec, good colour! :thumbsup:

Good luck with it - it'd be nice if we could get a break in the constant rain we are getting in central Scotland just now(I'm on holiday). Then you could take it for a proper spin.

Oh and congratulations on the expectancy by the way.:biggrin:
Were'nt you originally going for a Orbea Gavia, may I suggest Gavin for a name if it's a boy - two birds with one stone and all that.:laugh::laugh::laugh:(only joking!;))

All the best.

LOL i think the misses might tell me to go to hell :smile: yeh i wanted an Orbea Gavia but the qua is the new model as far as im aware but what i really REALLY wanted was an ONIX but my budget just laughed at me and said no. :smile:

And thanks for That coco i will keep your words in my head as i come flying down hills :tongue:

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Top Bottom