England : London Overnight TPM, Mk II (16-17 Sept)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
still up for this ride but if numbers are dwindling and the ride is cancelled i'm ok with that here's to whatever happens ...miles will be done.

The ride will go ahead regardless of numbers. Please send me your mobile number by tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
Andrij

Andrij

Über Member
FYI, a few of us will try to pop into the Mudlark before the start, but are unlikely to get there before 22:30.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Will try to join you in the pub, otherwise at 11 as planned. I was planning to come straight from work but just realised I've left my bright lights behind so I'll be riding up to the start from home. At least the rain has moved on.

Great ride last night just woke up
Thanks @Andrij for pointing out lots more stuff I'd ridden past but never seen.
Glad the weather held.
Good Company on the Night
Surreal at Greenwich....with the Photographers
Hope everyone back ok and Chapeau to Andrew and Alison who cam down from Liverpool for the Ride.
Looking forward to the next one will try not to leave it so long next time.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Thanks Andrij and others, that was an entertaining night in relaxed company. You do meet the strangest people at night, don't you? I'm sure the odd couple in Greenwich park thought the same.
A few poor quality phone pics.

IMG_20160917_025618.jpg IMG_20160917_023021.jpg IMG_20160917_012358.jpg IMG_20160917_014257.jpg IMG_20160917_061558.jpg

AndrewClark

Veteran
That was a fun ride. Thanks everyone, I grabbed a couple of hours sleep but was still in danger of nodding of during the first half of tonights concert at the RLPO! An interval coffee woke me up for the 2nd half.

U

User10571

Thanks Andrij and others, that was an entertaining night in relaxed company. You do meet the strangest people at night, don't you? I'm sure the odd couple in Greenwich park thought the same.
A few poor quality phone pics.

View attachment 144304 View attachment 144305 View attachment 144306 View attachment 144307 View attachment 144308
Some great pics.
Part of me wishes I'd been there, I can taste the atmosphere.
Kudos to Andrew Clark for travelling large to have participated in this!
It is on my doorstep.

Top Bottom