Paris-Nice *SPOILER*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Today's stage is a really tough bastard with lots of climbs... a really well-organised team mountain-oriented team could break Contador if they really went for it. I don't think it will happen though

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
a really well-organised team mountain-oriented team could break Contador if they really went for it

A team of dope testers perhaps :tongue:

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's all gone a bit mental at the front but we seem to have a seriously elite group coming together - Contador, Sanchez, Colom, Voigt, Chavanel, Schleck.

Contador is covering everything at the moment - and there are a lot of attacks - but I fancy Voigt for the stage...

yello

If there's dope in those veins then it doesn't bother me who discovers it; have they axes to grind or otherwise.

Nah, fair's fair. The guy has trained hard. Maybe he's clean and focused. Maybe he's out to show Astana who's boss. Maybe. Let's see how he performs today.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
But Sanchez has now gone ahead and opened up a gap. It might be enough... especially as no-one seems too keen to help Contador.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This could be serious as Sanchez is only 73 seconds behind in the overall. He's got 40 seconds and rising on Contador now...

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This is turning into a real classic, edge-of-your-seat stage. It is going to come down to seconds... and Sanchez is still getting those seconds at the moment.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
People are going past Contador - Schleck, Chavanel - is he broken?

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
He's lost 2.52 on Sanchez today.

Contador had better learn from that or it will be no TdF for him this year! He was on his own, no team to speak of, bad feeding strategy...

Top Bottom