Pedals for a hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lesley_x

Über Member
I used MKS MT Lite pedals when I had a hybrid. £18. That said though, it doesn't matter what pedals look like when they're under your feet :thumbsup: So long as they do the job well

KneesUp

Guru
I have plastic ones from Decathlon - cheap, lightweight, grippy, unobtrusive, don't scratch things when the bike is in the boot and they can take toe-clips. What more can you ask for? I think they were only a fiver or something.

I have plastic ones from Decathlon - cheap, lightweight, grippy, unobtrusive, don't scratch things when the bike is in the boot and they can take toe-clips. What more can you ask for? I think they were only a fiver or something.
something that lasted more than 200 miles which is what mine failed in? OK my OH's lasted a touch longer, but we have now had to replace those as well...

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Another DMR V8 and V12 user here. Prefer the V12 to the V8 but it is a bit more expensive
My wife uses crappy plastic things on her Croix (I think the comedy pedals it came with you know the cheap and cheerful things that are expected to be thrown away within seconds by every manufacturer) she doesn't like DMR's because of the aggressive grippyness (one too many scraped shin) she has coveted the slimline Wellgo's on the teenagers singlespeed though...

Last edited:

Stevie Lake

I wouldn't worry, considering sticking some keo pedals on mine lol

Top Bottom