phone number trace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Following a dodgy reply to an ad for some speakers i am selling (not from the ad on cyclechat), whereby i basically told them to fark orff, i then recieved another message asking me to ring them to confirm that they did in fact want to buy them, im still convinced its a scam . possibly being charged an extortionate amount for the call or something like that ...but......
it got me thinking ,, that in itself is a miracle... but is there any way to find out who a mobile number belongs to,
number is...

[Mod edit: not a good idea to broadcast people's mobile phone numbers on the internet - especially without their permission - they may be legit.]

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Nothing reported for this number on whocallsme.

classic33

Leg End Member
Following a dodgy reply to an ad for some speakers i am selling (not from the ad on cyclechat), whereby i basically told them to fark orff, i then recieved another message asking me to ring them to confirm that they did in fact want to buy them, im still convinced its a scam . possibly being charged an extortionate amount for the call or something like that ...but......
it got me thinking ,, that in itself is a miracle... but is there any way to find out who a mobile number belongs to,
number is...

[Mod edit: not a good idea to broadcast people's mobile phone numbers on the internet - especially without their permission - they may be legit.]

thanks in advance
Does it go to voicemail at any stage, if you dial it?
Network is normally given.
Should be Vodafone.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
poacher did so , see first reply

classic33

Leg End Member
Phone, using what was given and
Unknown Caller.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
number is...

thanks in advance

You could text them. It's often cheaper than a phone call.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Or just ring them from a pay phone, put a quid in, if it's dodgy and the charges are massive, they can only run it up to a quid rather than the extent of you phone bill.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Thank you all , i did text, it turns out he was genuine, maybe i shouldnt be so suspicious,:whistle:

No you should definitely be suspicious when buying & selling online, and if you ever deal on Gumtree always be suspicious and take other people with you if you meet anyone and never ever send money to anyone on Gumtree, I found out the hard way.

Top Bottom