ping: arch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
funny-pictures-elephants-are-washing-your-car.jpg

Radius

SHREDDER
:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
<sigh>

If only I'd patented my throw-away remark....

I reckon people would pay good money for an elephant car wash. If I only had an elephant...

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
in fairness, the baby elephant doesn't seem as useful as the adult…

I think they have less trunk control - their trunks are so wibbly (that's the bit I like best). But maybe they could concentrate on doing hubcaps and the low down bits, while the adults do the top bits.

Draft in some giraffes with chamois leathers, and you could do the windows on double decker buses too.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Arch said:
Draft in some giraffes with chamois leathers, and you could do the windows on double decker buses too.
But don't giraffes have wonderful tongues for doing that ?

Besides they might be a bit ... well, you know ... have a thing about using chamois leather. Plains brotherhood and all that :evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
scoosh said:
But don't giraffes have wonderful tongues for doing that ?

Besides they might be a bit ... well, you know ... have a thing about using chamois leather. Plains brotherhood and all that :sad:

Well, I suppose. Although, don't Chamois live in mountains? I'm pretty sure giraffes don't. Also, the tongues might be a bit... smeary.

How about if we give them J cloths instead?

Meanwhile, our team of specially trained snakes will service the inside of your exhaust system....

TVC

The good thing about elephants is that you could also use them to vacuum out the interior.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The Velvet Curtain said:
The good thing about elephants is that you could also use them to vacuum out the interior.

We're really getting somewhere with this idea.... It'll be ready for the next series of Dragon's Den....

(You know how when you are working on an engine, there's always a bolt or something that is just too far out of reach for the human arm? Orang Utans.)

Top Bottom