Ping Chuffy: 'Ave you done it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

Damn fine effort, in fact that's nearly the whole darned way. I was wondering about the wind, as well as punishing you physically it messes with your mind when you're just against it all day. You should've got Baggy to slipstream you back, tailgate up.

Well done, that'd be a 3 or 4 day tour for me.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Chapeau Chuffy.

Crackle said:
Damn fine effort, in fact that's nearly the whole darned way. I was wondering about the wind, as well as punishing you physically it messes with your mind when you're just against it all day. You should've got Baggy to slipstream you back, tailgate up.

Don't think that the thought didn't cross my mind! :becool:

Keith Oates

Janner
Well done Chuffy, that is one heck of an achievement. I'm sure a nice smile and a cuddle from Baggy when she met you was worth all the effort you put into the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Crackle said:

Is that a euphemism?:rolleyes:

Blimey, sounds epic, like Crackle says, the sort of thing I'd take a week over!

Headwinds are buggers. We had a terrible one getting back to Wooler in October, and I was so exhausted I had to get off on the edge of town as I couldn't maintain a speed above stalling speed. In fact I was so exhausted that when asked in the Co-op, "Shall I get some cheese to go on the pasta?" my reply was "I don't care..." That's one stop away from hopitalisation for me....

Baggy said:
:rolleyes:
Some of those are mine!
I've licked the ones that I haven't eaten. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom