*ping* MacBludgeon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Jesus! just looked at your signature.... 37lbs since January! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Bloody good going well done pal! :whistle::bravo:;)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
cheers guys, my personal highlight so far was moving from obese to overweight on the BMI charts(even though I pretend to take no notice of these things:biggrin:)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I think I must be obese! but even when I was fit as a fiddle swimming, rugby, cycling and boxing in 'my youf' they always said I was overweight, but I still have a cry and contemplate abusing myself when I think about scales, good job I dont own any and have not weighed myself in around 4 years (was 19 stone then :whistle::ohmy::o).

But again nice one mate.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacBludgeon said:
cheers guys, my personal highlight so far was moving from obese to overweight on the BMI charts(even though I pretend to take no notice of these things:biggrin:)

What on earth are you doing buying Rapha kit, MacB, it'll be hanging off you soon enough. Maybe you can flog it off cheap to Wigsie!

Davidc

Guru
Well done!

I had a new bike @ xmas (only a cheapish mtb but one that fits) to get me into more cycling - if I could lose what you have I'd be delighted! The main objective though is just to enjoy cycling, gather from your other posts you grew that on as an extra - bodes well for the future.

Been looking for a 2nd hand road bike since xmas - when I get one perhaps I will get more weight loss .....

Keep up the good work.

edit:- Empathise with Wigsie. In my 'youf ' I was 11 1/2 stone no matter what I ate or did except after one cycle tour (1800 miles in 10 days) when I went down to 10st 10lb! Now I can't get below 13 1/2 stone no matter what I eat or do.

MacB

rich p said:
What on earth are you doing buying Rapha kit, MacB, it'll be hanging off you soon enough. Maybe you can flog it off cheap to Wigsie!

I have a long history of being able to shrink stuff in the wash, but I like baggy anyway

Wigsie

Nincompoop
rich p said:

;):ohmy::ohmy: If I start excessive abuse of my body rich its down to you! :whistle:

In my defence I am probably around 18 stone now and Its not like I am 5 foot 8"! :ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No offence Wigsie, I was just trying to blag you some Rapha kit!:whistle:

I remember when this obese thing first became news a few years ago Martin Johnson was classed as clinically obese when he was captaining England to World Cup victory!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
rich p said:
No offence Wigsie, I was just trying to blag you some Rapha kit!:ohmy:

I remember when this obese thing first became news a few years ago Martin Johnson was classed as clinically obese when he was captaining England to World Cup victory!

Ha ha I know, :whistle:.

I have heard Mac B is a bit short anyway so his Rapha tops may look like boob tubes on me. ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wigsie said:
Ha ha I know, xx(.

I have heard Mac B is a bit short anyway so his Rapha tops may look like boob tubes on me. :laugh:

He is, but not in the height department - allegedly!

MacB

rich p said:
He is, but not in the height department - allegedly!

talking out of turn a bit there mate, so much for you saying you'd keep it quiet:ohmy:

Wigsie, I'm only short next to a gallumph like you, for normal people I'd be above average height:biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacBludgeon said:
talking out of turn a bit there mate, so much for you saying you'd keep it quiet:ohmy:

Wigsie, I'm only short next to a gallumph like you, for normal people I'd be above average height:biggrin:

Above average for normal people.... I apologise;

Is this Normal in Hampshire? xx(:laugh::laugh:

Crankarm

Guru
Great news McB. Use the heat wave to sweat out more. Drink loads of water. I'm 12st about 75kg and am trying to get down to eleven (70kg). 2 kg in the last two weeks. Should reach target by the end of summer. Slowly but surely is best. Pantani was 9.5 stone (59kg).

Top Bottom