*ping* MacBludgeon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Yea I was going to say Pantani was a coke head. Hopefully MacB isn't, but given his career choice it's a distinct possibility just from the sheer boredom perspective. :laugh:

On the other hand (he said, trying to cover himself, back track and dig out of hole) he may actually enjoy numbers in the same way my six year old loves them. xx(

Well done MacB.

Crankarm

Guru
rich p said:
0.5 stone of that was epo - cocaine chic

Yeah..... there was that side to him as well which may well have been the reason for his slight weight and his phenominal ability as a climber. He had a massive heart attack in the end which was a bit inconvenient for him.

Not suggesting or implying McB is anyway taking or tempted to follow Pantani's path. It would be foolish IMHO.

Aperitif

Meme bar
ChrisKH said:
Yea I was going to say Pantani was a coke head. Hopefully MacB isn't, but given his career choice it's a distinct possibility just from the sheer boredom perspective. :biggrin:

On the other hand (he said, trying to cover himself, back track and dig out of hole) he may actually enjoy numbers in the same way my six year old loves them. :smile:

Well done MacB.

No Chris - he's thoroughbred Scotchish - more 'coal face' than 'coke head'.xx(

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
no current plans to become a coke head, I reckon I can take the Teef without stimulants:ohmy:

Wigsie, that Oompah Loompah crack requires retribution, I will bide my time:evil:

Top Bottom