PING: People near Aylesbury!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I'm racing the Antelope 3-up TTT at Longwick tomorrow - going to be a massive event with 80 teams. Anybody fancy riding out to support would be most welcome, then say hi at the end (I'll be the short one riding for University of Birmingham).

If it all goes well, I think it would be quite cool entering a CC team next year.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
It's a good event, I didn't get around to trying to get in a team for it this year. I might be up for a CC team next year.

I'll be busy tomorrow afternoon so I won't be riding over to have a look- shame cos it's a nice out that way.

derall

Guru
Got a link to the event details? Part of my usual weekend route goes from Bledlow up to Marsh, so unless there's a torrential downpour I'll definitely be passing through Longwick at some time tomorrow.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Thanks - first team off 1333, last at 1721 - 2 laps. Should take about 1h10m.

I'm off at 1448...therefore hopefully finishing before 1600 :sad:

derall

Guru
I need to change my route tomorrow or it'll be :laugh: . I'd have been straight through the middle of that

Bloody hell, 1:5:59 as the record? Takes me more than twice that to do 50k. Good luck to you Will, :sad: that would kill me.

Wow - I'm impressed at the timings. I may be up & down the Chilterns so might pop over.

Good luck.

Top Bottom