pished

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not really drank for months (apart from a few cans at wekends0. However, wnet out with ex colleague since 12.30 today. Not seen him since I was made redundant so lots of catching up to do.

Managed about 6 pints since then plus dinner. Feel preety hyper now and listening to spotify.

Will feel bad in the morning probably. anyone else finsd they're drinking capacity reduces due to trying to keep fit?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I've been off the beers for a couple of weeks. Feels good!
Means going out in future will cost less also... Shame I don't think it will last though.

Sittingduck said:
I've been off the beers for a couple of weeks. Feels good!
Means going out in future will cost less also... Shame I don't think it will last though.

Same here,been off it for nearly 5 months now.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
i've been off it over 6 weeks and tbh don't really miss it, not given up intentionally just starting to enjoy getting fit and can't help but think off the unnecessary calories, fancied a few bevvies yesterday but just couldn't be bothered

yenrod

I like Nastro Azzuro - got a taste for it years back in Italy.

Had one last night - very rarely do I drink ~ its too much to come back from if you OVER DO IT !

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
I like Nastro Azzuro - got a taste for it years back in Italy.

Had one last night - very rarely do I drink ~ its too much to come back from if you OVER DO IT !

Tastes different somehow since they re-branded it to Peroni :angry:
Maybe it's just me though :angry:

yenrod

Sittingduck said:
Tastes different somehow since they re-branded it to Peroni :angry:
Maybe it's just me though :sad:

Not sure on this Sitting but i think you can get it as Nastro' in Italy - still.

Though having just checked in the bin :angry: - :biggrin: it says PERONI in big letters and nastro azzuro in smaller letters below it.

Top Bottom