Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Uncle Mort said:
Cool - will you be dressed as a gorilla or something obscene Fnaar? (I'll probably watch it on the telly).
'Fraid not... I'll be wearing a bright orange T shirt 3 sizes to big for me, courtesy of the charity who got me the last minute entry.... :thumbsup:

DEmolishing an exhibiton stand that I have spent a couple of days (in CycleChat exile) building. Dealing with an intransigent older parent who is proving v. difficult! Recovering from a mega - dose of gout.
Haven't ridden my bike since last Friday - longest gap in over a year.:rolleyes:
Spend some time reading the bits I have missed on CC :biggrin:
(Oh - and win the lottery as I always wanted to be a philanthropist...I've done the last bit many times but - one day...):thumbsup:

trio25

Über Member
Just planning now as I was going to be at Dusk till dawn but that isn't happening now.

domtyler

Über Member
zimzum42 said:
Get as far away as humanly possible for the two miserable excuses for humans that call themselves my bosses

I'm picking up some negativity Zim, wanna talk about it? :thumbsup:

ChrisKH

Guru
Got to look after two boys on a (likely) wet Sunday whilst Mum is training to be a Beaver leader. Not sure what to do yet, but a slob day of Grand Theft Auto wouldn't get me in her good books. Cinema possibly.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
Best of luck Fnaar! :thumbsup::tongue:
Ta very much! I actually ran the distance last Sunday, just to show myself I can do it... I think my knees might be ok again come sunday morning! :rolleyes:

Alan Biles

Landslide said:
Sailing in the Solent with the in-laws. Or if the weather's pants, sitting under the storm hood with a cuppa!

Probably option two then if the forecast is anything to go by.:evil:

Domestic chores Saturday, doing the 'Gridiron' around the New Forest on Sunday.

trio25

Über Member
Just planned to ride to York tomorrow, its going to be a wet, hilly and long ride but should be fun.

AdamBlade

Taking 5yr old to athletics club tomorrow morning followed by Blades match in afternoon.

Hopefully see wife and 2yr old at some point during weekend!!

Top Bottom