Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I guess I should do this now as some folk will be lucky enough to be able to start the weekend tomorrow.

So?

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Busy all day tomorrow visiting friends so I will have to go out for a quick 5-10 mile ride at 7am to keep my 100% days ridden on Cyclogs record.

Saturday I might cycle to Wivenhoe as a friend is sailing there and I might cadge a cuppa from him.

Sunday more family stuff but should have a cycle opportunity in the morning.

Work tomorrow at 4.30am ;), family time Sat/Sun, then off for a week.
Planned rides are possibly just some 20/30 hiily rides, and then another 60 odd to Portsmouth, or the dreaded Ditchling beacon, which would be about 60 too!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tomorrow im off over to the GFs then we are going swimming, then it be back to hers to lie around for the rest of the day.
Saturday im working in the morning, then ill ride home and probably lie around and have a nap.
Sunday im doing a TT in the morning. Then riding to the caravan to meet my parents then we are off to Birmingham. They want to go to the Iron Bridge gorge so im being dragged there. So ill be charging around somewhere in Birmingham where the caravan site is untill tuesday, when we come back.

gavintc

Guru
Heading up to the Trossachs for a weekend away from Edinburgh with the bikes. Hopefully, we can get some decent miles in.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Tomorrow, I'll finish fettling my Dawes Galaxy for a C2C ride (subject to pal getting time off else it will be the Dales Cycleroute) starting Monday. Will also be celebrating son's 21st son's birthday tomorrow. Saturday - a probable Audax. Sunday a gentle pootle. Monday three day mini tour.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
vernon said:
Tomorrow, I'll finish fettling my Dawes Galaxy for a C2C ride (subject to pal getting time off else it will be the Dales Cycleroute) starting Monday. Will also be celebrating son's 21st son's birthday tomorrow. Saturday - a probable Audax. Sunday a gentle pootle. Monday three day mini tour.

You need to Finish the Flying Gate....;);)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
fossyant said:
You need to Finish the Flying Gate....;);)

If the STI levers and the front derraileur arrive on Satuirday then yes teh Gate will be finished. Just finished proofhiding a B17 for it.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I have a fun weekend of DIY in store stripping my kitchen ready for a new one to be fitted, then taking my other half to meet the parents on Sunday:ohmy:

Young Un

Joe24 said:
Tomorrow im off over to the GFs then we are going swimming, then it be back to hers to lie around for the rest of the day.
Saturday im working in the morning, then ill ride home and probably lie around and have a nap.
Sunday im doing a TT in the morning. Then riding to the caravan to meet my parents then we are off to Birmingham. They want to go to the Iron Bridge gorge so im being dragged there. So ill be charging around somewhere in Birmingham where the caravan site is untill tuesday, when we come back.

Do you know where your staying Joe, I might be around that week and may be up for a ride if you're staying somewhere relatively close?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
Do you know where your staying Joe, I might be around that week and may be up for a ride if you're staying somewhere relatively close?

If i have found the site right, the area is Wythall.
If anyone is in Birmingham and around that sort of area, or the irion bridge gorge area, look out for me. Ill be in full Sherwood CC kit on my fixed charging around

3-IN-One

ComedyPilot said:
4 early morning rides Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon - if the weather forecasts are to be believed.

Just out of curiosity are in a relationship??? Dont get me wrong I,m not interested or in that way incline but surely cycling as much as you love to,Does it affect the otherhalf????

I,m sorry for Hi-jacking post.

Young Un

Joe24 said:
If i have found the site right, the area is Wythall.
If anyone is in Birmingham and around that sort of area, or the irion bridge gorge area, look out for me. Ill be in full Sherwood CC kit on my fixed charging around

Maybe the time for me to try out my fixed gear on the road then.:ohmy:

Top Bottom