Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
Will post pics when we get there!!
Best time was for us "cat lovers"
They have an area for the cats, open aviary area with trees, etc for climbing, then a room with sofas, etc for chillin!
Went in to the chillin room, wee tabby jumped on my back then followed me everywhere, all the cats came to say hi even the wee fat one with a giant body and wee leggies!
When we were leaving the wee tabby was looking out the window, watching us disappear, blubbed at that sight!
Great place, looking forward to return visit!!
Fantastic, all they want is a bit of love.
What does SARA stand for? that's my wife's name and that's how she spells it.

Mrs M

Guru
Fantastic, all they want is a bit of love.
What does SARA stand for? that's my wife's name and that's how she spells it.
Yep, totally, not,sure what SARA, stands for, just google SARA Lanzarote :thumbsup:
Last visit there was a lassie type dog wandering about reception, wearing a "lampshade" horrible skin condition, when waiting at reception this wee doggie layed her head on my knee and just looked up at me, phewwww
Took our wee dogs out,then came back for last,time as going home next day.
Wee lassie was there and stood at gate watching as we left till next time, not ashamed to say wept for the little one.

solitaire

Über Member
Yep, totally, not,sure what SARA, stands for, just google SARA Lanzarote :thumbsup:
Last visit there was a lassie type dog wandering about reception, wearing a "lampshade" horrible skin condition, when waiting at reception this wee doggie layed her head on my knee and just looked up at me, phewwww
Took our wee dogs out,then came back for last,time as going home next day.
Wee lassie was there and stood at gate watching as we left till next time, not ashamed to say wept for the little one.
Yeah does break your heart leaving them behind.
when are you going back?

Mrs M

Guru
Yeah does break your heart leaving them behind.
when are you going back?
Yep, going back in March.
Go every day that take the doggies for a walk, hopefully visit the felines too.
When we were there last time there was a German lady getting to know her wee dog as shipping over in a few weeks. :thumbsup:
Not really and option for uk dwellers though.
(Tommy is a spoiled wee guy though so only mum and dad available, no probs :thumbsup:

solitaire

Über Member
B
Yep, going back in March.
Go every day that take the doggies for a walk, hopefully visit the felines too.
When we were there last time there was a German lady getting to know her wee dog as shipping over in a few weeks. :thumbsup:
Not really and option for uk dwellers though.
(Tommy is a spoiled wee guy though so only mum and dad available, no probs :thumbsup:
rilliant hope you have a fab time :hyper:

10629417014_360651609e_b.jpg

Fifty quid that birdtable cost.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I assume pussycat is expecting them to be delivered at that price?!

Rescue cat. "Jackson". Came with an autobiography from the cat shelter that went;

"I may look like a Smooth Criminal but I promise if you take me home I won't Beat It"

Top Bottom