Preston Critical Mass begins this friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
V

veganfishcake

Enjoy Manchester, they usually have about 150 people there and it's fresher's week so all the student are back!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
cheadle hulme said:
On that bombshell, I think I'll give the Manc one a go. Plus there may be fit student girlies. 18.00 outside Central Library if anyone is up for it. Although it doesn't really start until 18.30.

My car does 5mph in Manchester anyway so I couldn't give a sh1t.

Been tempted - but I'm usually "oven monitoring" on a Friday evening, whilst the kids are out at Swimming Club.....

Tharg2007

Veteran
Mcr was a good one tonight, took a ride through rusholme and moss side, loads of kids were pressed up against their windows waving and smiling, they looked delighted to see a parade of bikes going past, a good break from being stuck inside glued to the misserable box.
Met Cheadle too!!

shauncollier said:
just got back. good long one tonight. pretty drunk. good night. if anyone noticed the company i took.......well i'm sorry. enough said.

You didn't shag that bird in the green tights did you? I thought their dance troupe was just the right side of annoying.

Nice to meet Tharg - great Ribble fixie and nice bloke.

I punctured nr Bicyle Doctor. There was some argy bargy with a Micra driver at the Dickenson Rd junction. I changed tubes and rode home.

I reckon 150ish on the Manc CM.

Tharg2007

Veteran
ah, i thought i heard something happening. You missed the ride through the backstreets of rusholme and moss side, it was good, everyone was pleased to see us.

Shaun, i didnt manage to meet you, but my bro said there was a bloke in a blue top chatting all the women up who started with the fit ones then worked his way down :wacko: was that you?

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
no not me. i'm too old for that sort of thing. no i was the scruffy fat bloke with his scruffy fat mate. we met his bird at sand bar and she fetched a slapper with her and made arses of themselves in the sand bar. i left coz it was embarrassing. the slapper went home with some bloke from the bar i believe. once again sorry folks.

OP
OP
V

veganfishcake

Frustruck said:
in two hours you could have a nice ride in the lanes around Preston, maybe even ride out to the super caff/ice-cream stand at Bond's of Elswick. But if you want confrontation and traffic fumes, feel free :rolleyes:

I could not go anyway, just had news the missus is coming to see me tonight, so I have to clean the hovel...
A) critical mass isn't just a normal bike ride, Preston already has the Sunday bike ride club thing for people who just wanna ride cause they enjoy it, Critical Mass is about encouraging people to get out of their cars and onto their bikes. it's about trying to get better facilities for bikes. it's about trying to get car drivers to give cyclists more respect (or at least if they don't give us respect I won't give them any)
:biggrin: I like Elswick and Bond's does make nice tasting ice cream BUT I'd rather not travel to somewhere that exploits animals thank you.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
shauncollier said:
no not me. i'm too old for that sort of thing. no i was the scruffy fat bloke with his scruffy fat mate. we met his bird at sand bar and she fetched a slapper with her and made arses of themselves in the sand bar. i left coz it was embarrassing. the slapper went home with some bloke from the bar i believe. once again sorry folks.

who turned out to be a woman!!!!:rolleyes::evil::biggrin::evil::biggrin:. perfect:biggrin: and she had to pay £45 for a taxi home. silly woman

shauncollier said:
who turned out to be a woman!!!!;):evil::biggrin::evil::biggrin:. perfect:biggrin: and she had to pay £45 for a taxi home. silly woman

Hang on??? Who was the bloke? Who was the scruffy fat bloke and who was his scruffy fat mate?

And why can they not distinguish between blokes and girls?

Tharg2007

Veteran
cheadle hulme said:
Hang on??? Who was the bloke? Who was the scruffy fat bloke and who was his scruffy fat mate?

And why can they not distinguish between blokes and girls?

they can, the "woman" they were chatting to went off with what appeared to be a "man" who turned out not to be... this is where it gets sketchy as shaun says she had to get a cab home, which of the two "shes" i aint sure ;)

Top Bottom