Princess Of Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Perhaps now all the so called social media that users that pontificating there conspiracy theories will now look at there unfounded comments
Quite right she wanted to protect her young children.Perhaps the media will now leave Kate and her family alone to recover in peace ,
Any one who has suffered or knows someone who has cancer how devastating it is.

I can speak from personal experience In the last twelve months we lost one close friend and two who are ongoing treatment Another who has terminal cancer has been advised he may die within the next nine to twelve months

Mrs p underwent surgery for a ovarian cancer.Apparently it was a rare form of cancer so it took some time to agree on form of follow up treatment Medication was the preferred treatment which she will take for twelve months

At the time we protected are youngest granddaughter from her nans condition until her prognosis was favourable.

Perhaps the conspiracy brigade will start telling us that humanity has been lied too the world is really flat.

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
Closed in 3...2....1.....

In mine and mrs p case once you have had cancer even with a positive result the thought that this terrible illness may return👺👺👺

Dave7

Legendary Member
I had 4 operations for bladder cancer. My wife had breast cancer twice and had a mastectomy. It's bloody horrible and I wish her and all other sufferers the best.

Slick

Guru
I'm glad she has come clean but it does highlight the difficulties trying to have anything like a normal life for some when the public demand all the details of every facet of your life.

My wee mate is going through something very similar and she very much looks like she is handling it much better than him.

All the very best to her.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Perhaps now all the so called social media that users that pontificating there conspiracy theories will now look at there unfounded comments
Quite right she wanted to protect her young children.Perhaps the media will now leave Kate and her family alone to recover in peace ,
Any one who has suffered or knows someone who has cancer how devastating it is.

I can speak from personal experience In the last twelve months we lost one close friend and two who are ongoing treatment Another who has terminal cancer has been advised he may die within the next nine to twelve months

Mrs p underwent surgery for a ovarian cancer.Apparently it was a rare form of cancer so it took some time to agree on form of follow up treatment Medication was the preferred treatment which she will take for twelve months

At the time we protected are youngest granddaughter from her nans condition until her prognosis was favourable.

Perhaps the conspiracy brigade will start telling us that humanity has been lied too the world is really flat.

I’m on twitter a lot , it’s a cesspit . Grifters and charlatans, I’d usually describe them as a bunch of see you next Tuesdays :whistle: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom