Pssst! new Stella ad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know if I ever mentioned that earlier this year Cyclemagic supplied 15 vintage tandems for the new Stella ad and I was flown over to Majorca as the cycling consultant:thumbsup:

Well if you go to http://www.blinkprods.com/

click on directors, then Dougal Wilson you can find it there. ;)

PS, that tandem (along with all the others) is for sale for a bargain £1500;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
...and the free samples...? ;):sad::tongue:

longers

Legendary Member
Good to see the finished article :biggrin:

I occasionally have a can or two of "Hilldodger" as it's become known in my house.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's great....will it be shown over here ?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I do like that one - Stella ads have been declining in quality recently and that one pulls them up quite substantially. I still wouldn't drink wife-beater though...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Uncle Mort said:
In Belgium it has about the same reputation as Watneys' Red Barrel. :smile:
:biggrin:

I remember my Great Uncle saying as much. He always used to ask English visitors whether they wanted "Good beer or bad beer..."

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Uncle Mort said:
The way that it's marketed as a reassuring expensive brew in the UK still amuses me.

In Belgium it has about the same reputation as Watneys' Red Barrel. :biggrin:

Went to a beer festival in Ghent with my father once. When we walked into the hall his eyes overflowed with expectation, the joy on his face was indescribable. Rubbing his hands together, he walked up to the bar and ordered a pint of Stella!

On the same footing (and generalising), Grolsch is looked upon as being every so slightly, but only just, one step above donkey piss here in Holland, yet Bud is seen as the Amber Grail of sophistication. Likewise, Heineken is cutting edge refinement in the US (or at least it was last time I was there). The bigger the marketing budget the higher the kudos, I guess.

Returning to topic, did anyone else watch the Toe Jam clip on Roger's site more than once?

Top Bottom