Question for the guys out there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Occasionaly catch The One Show on BBC1 of an evening when sitting down to dinner etc.

The question I have is the girl who presents it Christine Bleakley!

Yes or no?

I would! :wahhey:as they would say in Glasgow. 'Like a dug eating beetroot'

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
She has a nice accent but Chiles tends to talk over her so it's hard to gauge what she's really like.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I don't think he could handle the thought of someone else being with her. Get the feeling our Adrian has a very soft spot for her

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Hmmm, well I thought she's quite quiet and of course it's very scripted. She's certainly quiet compared to Carol Thatcher and Giles or even some of the other regularishes on the show.

sheddy

Legendary Member
They should just call it Beauty and the Beast. Just how is one supposed to watch when Adrian Crutch appears ?
I've tried masking off ONE side of the TV but it doesn't work too well....

OP
OP
G

Greedo

My mate thinks it's weird that i quite like her as my wife looks very similar. He thinks that any fantasy girls you have should be with something you've not got even totally opposite.

Tried to explain that there's not any short haired, blond, fat, midgets on the telly though!!!!:smile:

ChrisKH

Guru
Greedo said:
My mate thinks it's weird that i quite like her as my wife looks very similar. He thinks that any fantasy girls you have should be with something you've not got even totally opposite.

Tried to explain that there's not any short haired, blond, fat, midgets on the telly though!!!!:smile:

IMO the opposite is true. Ever wondered why married men have affairs with women who look just like their wives? You tend to be attracted to the same type (i.e. looks), I think.

Greedo said:
I don't think he could handle the thought of someone else being with her. Get the feeling our Adrian has a very soft spot for her

It's not exactly a secret since the press pics were published. Although they were "only sharing a take away meal at a friends empty apartment".

Top Bottom