R.I.P. David Soul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aw that is sad. I saw him at Euston Station once - I thought that was an odd place to see the bloke from Starsky and Hutch.

Chris S

Legendary Member
He also sang as the 'Covered Man'. It was enough to give you nightmares.

Untitled.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLxxaOtl0c

Last edited:
Although he will always be Hutch he was very much a sensitive thespian not a tough guy.
Of his movie roles, one of my favs is as one of the bad guys in The Line of Duty, the true life story of the infamous 1986 Miami shoutout, now used as an FBI training film.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Saturday nights (was it Saturday's?) in the seventies weren't complete without Husky and Starch. Great entertainment.

Aah yes, memories of when Saturday night TV wasn't dominated by cheap tacky minor nano-celebrities on game shows.
Starsky & Hutch was the cop show to watch. I always liked Morecambe & Wise parody of it, 'Starkers & Crutch'. You know you've arrived when they make fun of you. Oh well, another part of my 70's childhood is gone.... :sad: :

stephec

Legendary Member
Another part of my past has gone.
Starsky and Hutch (don't forget Huggybear) was a must watch.....along with thier red car complete with go faster stripes.
Lovely singing voice as well.

Antonio Fargas is still acting, he played a brilliant parody of Huggy Bear in a film I watched a while back, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. :laugh:

And according to IMDB he's also been in Holby City and Miami Vice.

Top Bottom